High quality electromagnetic simulation and NVH analysis for Electric Vehicles with SIMULIA Electric Drive Engineering package
Electric vehicles are much more complex systems to design than it might appear to be. To meet design requirements, the teams need an environment which will allow them to optimize designs by simultaneously taking the challenges into account. Common challenges for electric vehicles are related to noise and vibrations, thermal management of the heat dissipated by high rotation speeds and electromagnetics losses, proper lubrication of the integrated gearbox, etc.
One of the most complex area in developing an electric vehicle is electric drive systems engineering. Electric vehicle engineering will differ from the traditonal internal combustion (IC) engine engineering as the primary challenge is achieving high power density in a small space. As the electric drive systems are complex, their performance needs to be optimized at various stages and across disciplines.
With the help of model based systems engineering, teams hold the functionality to:
- Multi disciplinary optimizaiton
- Manage complexity with model based system engineering
- Deliver high quality products with less time to market
6 Benefits of Electric Drive Engineering Solution
- Electromagnetic Performance: Provides an all-in-one collaborative cloud or on premise environment to imagine, create, design, simulate and deliver new mobility concepts and services.
- Strength & Stiffness: Track ideas from initial concept to customer delivery, with integrated governance to improve productivity and reduce development costs.
- Thermal Management: Accurate predictions of thermal conditions of drive system, multi scale and multi physics integration.
- Durability: Deliver robust innovation with proven end-to-end engineering solutions to shorten time-to-market.
- Gearbox Lubrication: Accurate predictions of oil lubrication of drive systems and provide optimized cooling and lubrication in extreme packaging constraints.
- Noise and Vibration: Provide enhanced performance while improving component durability with best in class acoustics and vibration simulation.
To know more on this please visit the following link. https://edstechnologies.com/industries/transportation-mobility/electric-vehicles/