Mr. Mehta is the founder and CEO of Combine International Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of fine jewellery, since 1974. He holds Bachelor and Master Degrees in Electronics from Case Institute of Technology and Wayne State University, respectively.Over the last 30 plus years, Mr. Mehta has founded many companies in Manufacturing and IT field such as:
- Deneb Robotics, (1985), sold to Dassault Systemes, (since then renamed to Delmia)
- Netlink, Inc. (1997), a provider of web hosting and Internet professional services with revenues of $40 M and 1000+ employees
- POM Group, Inc. (2000), developers of DMD based tooling with revenues of $20 M
- I*Logic, Inc., an engineering services company providing integrated solutions and a shop floor focus with revenues of $10 M
- LenderLive (1999), a state-of-the-art mortgage fulfillment backbone organization with revenues over $20 M
Mr. Mehta serves as a director of these and many other corporations. He also serves as a director of Caprius, Inc. and TeleTech Inc. since June 2004. He is also on the board of Pontiac Hospital.