- Achieving Sales targets.
- Cold calling, prospecting, forecasting, business development, territory management, account management.
- Complete accountability in the sales process, negotiation up to payment realization
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordination with technical team for pre-sales (demonstrations, benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional conference, networking, lead generation.
- Maintaining business ethics, on time reporting and proper documentation.
- Build strong customer business relations, references for upsell and cross sell.
- Develop market knowledge
- Prior experience of CAD/ CAM / CAE industries would be an added advantage
- Some exposure to manufacturing industries or automotive industries preferred
- Educational Qualification : Any Engineering Graduates
|Experience||3 years - 6 years|