Business Development Manager – Bangalore
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Position||Business Development Manager|
Competencies required :
Sales in Govt., / Defence / Iinstitutional sales experience.
Prior experience of CAD/ CAM / CAE industries would be an added advantage
- * Achieving Sales targets.
- Cold calling, prospecting, forecasting, business development, territory management, account management.
- Complete accountability in the sales process, negotiation up to payment realization
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordination with technical team for pre-sales (demonstrations, benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional conference, networking, lead generation.
- Maintaining business ethics, on time reporting and proper documentation.
- Build strong customer business relations, references for upsell and cross sell.
- Develop market knowledge
Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, analytical & leadership skills
Go getter attitude
High energy level
Open for travel
Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Commitment to continuous learning for adapting to newer technologies.
organization and planning, problem analysis and problem-solving, persuasiveness, adaptability, innovation
judgment, decision-making, stress tolerance