The world’s first COTS DO-178B qualifiable HMI tool.
Qualifiable to RTCA DO-178B level A, VAPS QCG is designed to generate code in a consistent and reliable way and eliminates the need for manual coding of VAPS graphics, logic, and behavior.
VAPS QCG dramatically shortens the time and effort required for producing qualifiable code for embedded displays. Qualifiable to RTCA DO-178B level A, VAPS QCG is a code generation solution for deploying VAPS applications to a safety critical embedded system, including aircraft cockpit display systems. Since VAPS QCG is coupled with the VAPS graphical design environment, this tool enables graphics software generated from a VAPS application to be certified with a minimum of effort.
By greatly reducing the effort required within the software design, coding, and testing phases of the graphics display development lifecycle, VAPS QCG dramatically shortens the time required for developing certifiable embedded software products. Presagis also offers a range of Professional Services and DO-178B consultants to help you to quickly get your certification project up and running.
Automatically generate documentation for traceability
- VAPS DesignDoc outputs Microsoft Word documents detailing all aspects of a VAPS-built HMI by automatically querying the design files for all required documentation details.
- You have complete control over the appearance of the document.
- If the application should be updated or changed in any way, you simply need to re-run VAPS DesignDoc in order to automatically create a new up-to-date document in a matter of seconds.
Generate optimized code for safety-critical systems
Designed to generate code in a consistent and reliable way, VAPS QCG eliminates the need for manual coding of VAPS graphics, logic and behavior and includes the following functionality:
- You can generate either desktop executables for review and prototyping purposes or highly optimized code for porting to embedded systems.
- Optimizations include reduced generated code size, reduced frame loading time, reduced runtime transformations, and increased drawing speed.
- The entire process from the creation of a VAPS model to a fully functional executable can take just a few minutes. The result is a reliable process that saves time in both the design and verification phases of embedded development and also reduces dependencies for specialized internal skill sets.