|Job Category||Programming and Design|
|Experience||2 ~ 4 or DME with 8+ year|
- B.E Mechanical with 2 ~ 4 or DME with 8+ year experience in Design with Automotive Tier 1 industry.
- Knowledge on basic/fundamental engineering:
- Solid Mechanics – Statics & Dynamics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines & Mechanisms.
- Fundamentals of Machine Component Design.
- Engineering Materials, Metallurgy and Heat Treatment.
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- . Hands-on experience in designing a product using CATIA V5 software – developing 3D model and 2D drawing.
- Hands on experience in Tolerance Stack up analysis, Geometry dimensioning & tolerance etc.
- Having design calculation capability.
- Able to check, review and conduct design verification on the drawing dimension & control parameters related to fit, form & function, before release of New Product Drawing for development.
- Knowledge of Engineering Change control management procedure.
- Experienced in handling Automotive OE customers (Specifically on Passenger Car’s)
- Able to lead a team of engineers, setting priority and guide them to achieve targeted output.
- Able to develop a good relationship with the interdepartmental personals.
Additional Requirements (Not Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Knowledge on Problem Solving Techniques.
- Knowledge on APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) process flow.
- Knowledge on TS16949.