Business Development Manager – ERP Solutions
|Education||Any graduate with MBA (preferably Marketing)|
|No Of Position||1|
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should have exposure and knowledge of the target market in the region.
- Must have thorough knowledge of business processes and business problems with the ability to create and articulate solutions.
- Achieve personal sales quotas for the assigned territory.
- Well organized, self-motivated with a proven track record of success in new business sales
- Determined, results driven professional with a consultative approach to selling.
- Proven ability to create a sales opportunity within an account and close high value deals.
- Identify and network with SAP account manager and work closely with them on identified opportunity.
- Ensure that key accounts are clearly identified and developed to increase sales through account planning with the Business Head.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within the territory.
- Co-ordinate between pre-sales and functional consultants for on-time execution of planned sales strategies.
- Open to travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skill.