EDS Technologies participates in Conference on Industrial Transformation
EDS Technologies participated in the virtual Conference on Industrial Transformation conducted by CII on 11th December 2020. Our DGM – Technical Support, Mr. Srikumar Maganti participated in a panel discussion on the topic: “Navigating through post COVID-19 Paradigm – Moving beyond Technology Buzz Words. Some of the points discussed during the panel discussion were:
- Cultural changes post COVID-19 – virtual meetings, online learnings etc.
- Process automation in manufacturing industry with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Skilling – virtualization of CAD/PLM labs across institutions. Increase in e-internships and online tools for student projects.
- Cloud infrastructure – adaptation of cloud for regular business needs, remote workforce and cloud for desktop-as-a-service.
- Internet speeds – 5G as network in the coming months and its impact on the manufacturing sector.
- Consumer behaviour patterns post-COVID-19.
- Digitalization and digital transformation of organizations post-COVID-19.
To know more or to connect with our expert, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org