- Responsible for technical pre-sales activities like product presentations, demonstrations, benchmarking etc.
- Responsible for post sales technical support like software installations, trouble shootings and customer training deliveries etc.
- Should have experience on working independently with FEA simulations in linear and non-linear analysis in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace and Power and General Engineering.
- Should be open for travel to client places within and across the regions.
- Interacting with the customer and understand the FEA requirements if any bench markings by producing accurate results and proving the software capabilities.
- Good understanding of solid mechanics, durability and advanced FEA concepts.
- Should have good expertise in handling and troubleshooting with the FEA software and simulations resolving convergence issues
- B.E/B.Tech (Mech) with 3-5 years hands on experience in using FEA tools such as Abaqus/Ansys/Hypermesh etc with at least 1 year experience in Abaqus
|Experience||3 years - 5 years|