Bringing higher quality therapeutic candidates to market faster by accelerating knowledge driven innovation
The Life Sciences Pharmaceutical industry faces a ‘new normal’ on the path to successful product development. With increasing operational costs and high failure rates in development resulting in fewer, lesser quality candidates entering clinical phases, the pressure is on the industry to deliver better results that can drive down operational costs while reducing the time to market. The vast increase in the amount of data generated by Life Sciences organizations should help address these challenges; however, tools for analyzing and interpreting this data have not been implemented at the same rate. Solutions driven by collaboration, common knowledge and virtual design make it possible to ‘fail’ unsuitable candidates, enabling higher quality candidates to get to market faster. The Designed to Cure industry solution experience delivers collaborative, knowledge driven innovation and predictive analytics to address these challenges.
- Improve collaboration with integrated systems that provide high quality and accessible scientific knowledge across the organization
- Enhance decision-making through real-time views across the lifecycle of therapeutics innovation
- Accelerate drug design and development by combining in silico and physical experiments
- Integrate Quality-by-Design principles to comply with regulations
- Reduce time-to-market and cost of market expansion by improving innovation and efficiency in Discovery Research delivering better candidates faster