Design and Development of Electric Vehicle
LIVE E-SEMINAR | ENGLISH
APRIL 30,2020 | 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
New Electric Vehicle innovators and global OEMs have many challenges in common.
As the need for more green and efficient mode of transport will increase after the current pause, electric vehicle is a possible solution for replacing traditional combustion-based vehicles. However, electrical vehicles possess its own challenge related to design and development.
The webinar provides opportunity to understand how organizations have adopted solution offered by Dassault Systèmes. The solution enables EV innovators to accelerate innovations to market at competitive cost and optimal quality.
The webinar covers entire development process of EV from concept, preliminary design to Mechanical & Shape Engineering covering below topics:
- Vehicle Packaging and Architecture for EV
- EV Concept & Detailed Engineering including Body and other structural elements
- Multi-Physics, Multi-Scale simulation solution for EV
- Battery cell and pack modeling including electric and thermal simulation
- Powertrain engineering and analysis including motor and controller, loss estimation, thermal analysis of inverter and motor, current and voltage ripple effects studies