BDM – ERP Sales
|Education||Any Graduate (MBA- preferred)|
Any Graduate with MBA (preferred) and 3 to 6 years experience in SAP/ERP sales.
- Should have exposure and knowledge of the target market in the region.
- Must have thorough knowledge of business processes and business problems with the ability to create and articulate solutions.
- Achieve personal sales quotas for the assigned territory.
- Well organized, self-motivated with a proven track record of success in new business sales.
- Determined, results-driven professional with a consultative approach to selling.
- Proven ability to create a sales opportunity within an account and close high-value deals.
- Identify and network with SAP account manager and work closely with them on identified opportunity.
- Ensure that key accounts are clearly identified and developed to increase sales through account planning with the Business Head.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within territory.
- Coordinate between Pre-Sales, functional consultants for on-time execution of planned sales strategies.
- Willing to travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good communication and presentation Skill.