Business Development Manager
Competencies required :
* Prior experience of CAD/ CAM / CAE industries would be an added advantage.
* Some exposure to manufacturing industries or automotive industries preferred.
- Achieving Sales targets.
- Cold calling, prospecting, forecasting, business development, territory management, account management.
- Complete accountability in the sales process, negotiation up to payment realization.
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordination with technical team for pre-sales (demonstrations, benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional conference, networking, lead generation.
- Maintaining business ethics, on time reporting and proper documentation.
- Build strong customer business relations, references for upsell and cross sell.
- Develop market knowledge.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, analytical & leadership skills
- Go getter attitude
- High energy level
- Open for travel
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Commitment to continuous learning for adapting to newer technologies.
- organization and planning, problem analysis and problem-solving, persuasiveness, adaptability, innovation, judgment, decision-making, stress tolerance