|Job Category||Technical Support|
|No Of Position||2|
|Education||B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical|
- Should have 3-5 years hands on experience in using FEA tools such as Abaqus/Ansys/Hypermesh etc with at least 1 year experience in Abaqus.
- Should possess very good communication and presentation skills.
- Preference for candidates from software product selling companies.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales activities like product presentations, demonstrations, benchmarking etc.
- Responsible for post sales technical support like software installations, trouble shootings and customer training deliveries etc.
- Should have experience on working independently with FEA simulations in linear and non-linear analysis in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace and Power and General Engineering.
- Should be open for travel to client places within and across the regions.
- Interacting with the customer and understand the FEA requirements if any bench markings by producing accurate results and proving the software capabilities.
- Good understanding of solid mechanics, durability and advanced FEA concepts
- Should have good expertise in handling and troubleshooting with the FEA software and simulations resolving convergence issues.
- Preference will be given for candidates with minimum 6 months working experience in any CAD platform.